Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,724KM (R$ 3,373) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (37 minutes ago)