Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,444KM (R$ 2,702) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)