Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,766KM (R$ 6,531) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)