Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.549 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,281KM (R$ 5,976) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)