Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,643KM (R$ 3,123) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (28 minutes ago)