Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,427KM (R$ 6,006) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)