Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,281KM (R$ 6,102) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)