Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00634 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,347KM (370,180 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (43 minutes ago)