Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00629 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 930KM (147,788 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)