Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,434KM (99,471 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)