Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01684 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,392KM (201,404 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)