Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01394 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,450KM (103,951 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)