Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,169KM (1,954 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)