Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.572 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 990KM (1,732 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)