Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 687KM (1,024 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)