Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.730 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,357KM (1,858 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)