Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 BAM / LBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,513KM (3,702,805 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)