Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 BAM / LBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,483KM (4,551,450 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)