Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00105 BAM / LBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,248KM (3,085,828 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)