Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 BAM / LBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,263KM (2,045,745 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)