Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02616 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,102KM (156,820 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)