Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02862 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,344KM (81,894 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)