Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 913 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25305 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,779KM (10,981元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)