Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26525 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,920KM (元14,777) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)