Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25077 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,925KM (元7,675) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)