Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26646 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,148KM (元15,566) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (22 minutes ago)