Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25229 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,555KM (元6,165) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)