Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26458 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,797KM (元14,352) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)