Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26872 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,869KM (元14,399) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (41 minutes ago)