Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26120 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,271KM (元8,694) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)