Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47781 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,543KM (7,414 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩147 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Antonio, Texas costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 250,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)