Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.658 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,893KM (2,878 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)