Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 857KM (1,355 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (35 minutes ago)