Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,707KM (2,643 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,154 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)