Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,861KM (2,576 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)