Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38857 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,329KM (RM3,420) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (44 minutes ago)