Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38797 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,102KM (RM2,840) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)