Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00043 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,647KM (3,854,424 Riels) in Battambang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)