Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,171KM ($1,318) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)