Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.666 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,542KM ($1,526) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)