Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,466KM ($2,174) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)