Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.561 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,016KM ($1,291) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)