Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01680 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,821KM (167,858 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 2 hours ago)