Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01399 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,030KM (73,650 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)