Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,531KM (1,184,201 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)