Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,944KM (EC$4,680) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)