Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,900KM (EC$3,246) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)