Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,200KM (EC$3,581) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)