Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00141 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,584KM (1,838,380 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)