Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00144 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,345KM (1,623,634 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rabat costs 56 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)