Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,418KM (1,008,680 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (41 minutes ago)