Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.790 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 127% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,376KM (CHF 4,121) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)