Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.675 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 115% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,223KM (CHF 1,924) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)