Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.663 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 197% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,043KM (CHF 3,034) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)