Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.841 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 134% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,594KM (CHF 4,125) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)