Cost of living in Barrie, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.294 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,580KM (C$2,767) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)