Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,694KM (COL$2,941,500) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)