Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,091KM (COL$4,057,388) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)