Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,111KM (COL$2,009,536) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)