Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00057 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,068KM (COL$1,860,213) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)