Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,693KM (COL$3,039,053) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)