Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00062 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,602KM (COL$4,166,764) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)