Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02745 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,714KM (135,298 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)