Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00568 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,134KM (375,554 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)