Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,508KM (Bs 249,377,561) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)