Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18605 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,502KM (Bs 34,951) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)