Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02187 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,093KM (руб 49,956) in Barnaul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)