Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03243 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,816KM (руб 56,005) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)