Cost of living comparison between Bari, Italy and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,512KM (€1,792) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)