Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,503KM (€1,787) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)