Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,690KM (€862) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (28 minutes ago)