Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,773KM (€1,421) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,154 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)