Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02305 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,780KM (₨77,234) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (43 minutes ago)