Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02788 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 436% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,574KM (307,515 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,000 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)