Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02767 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 432% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 9,050KM (327,051 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)