Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18454 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,970KM (Bs 26,931) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)