Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,942KM (Bs 53,574,478) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)