Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,072KM (€2,079) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)