Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.840 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,594KM (1,898 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (43 minutes ago)