Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24869 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,520KM (元6,112) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)