Cost of living in Baotou, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25001 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,573KM (6,292元) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)