Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03393 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,036KM (RD$ 60,002) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)