Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03981 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,958KM (RD$ 74,301) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)