Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03382 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,001KM (RD$ 59,161) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)