Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03410 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,911KM (RD$ 56,037) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)