Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,445KM (820,101 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)