Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04885 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,417KM (49,469 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)