Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,685 prices entered by 576 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02755 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,939KM (₨70,406) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)