Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,704 prices entered by 572 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02690 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,088KM (₨77,637) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)