Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,715KM (Rp 16,320,276) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)