Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,982KM (Rp 18,130,246) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (41 minutes ago)