Cost of living comparison between Bandirma, Turkey and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.517 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,199KM (4,257TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (43 minutes ago)