Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.240 BAM / BND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,121KM (B$2,517) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)