Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 BAM / BND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,231KM (B$1,778) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)