Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.214 BAM / BND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,732KM (B$1,427) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)