Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.088 BAM / BND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,394KM (B$2,199) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)