Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 BAM / BND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,302KM (B$2,061) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)