Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 BAM / BND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,605KM (B$2,227) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)