Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,339KM (Rp 11,659,917) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)