Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,041KM (Rp 14,700,873) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)