Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,553KM (543,213 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)