Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,751KM (585,836 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)