Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,679KM (564,008 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (38 minutes ago)