Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,443KM (819,368 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)