Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49157 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,496KM (R$ 3,043) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)