Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.571 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,745KM (R$ 6,563) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Boise, Idaho costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)