Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.307 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,935KM (AU$3,776) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (28 minutes ago)