Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.379 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,333KM (AU$3,866) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)