Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.382 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,953KM (AU$3,584) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)