Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,403KM (AU$1,962) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)