Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41974 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 918KM (2,187TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)