Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43367 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 855KM (1,973TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)