Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,056KM (Rp 22,377,108) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)