Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,230KM (Rp 9,745,442) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)