Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42765 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 973KM (2,276 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)