Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43600 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,080KM (4,772 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (36 minutes ago)