Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06045 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,970KM (32,582 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)