Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06035 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,001KM (33,160 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (30 minutes ago)