Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09685 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,235KM (ARS $12,755) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (42 minutes ago)