Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09659 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,106KM (ARS $11,450) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)