Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01227 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,626KM (₨132,510) in Bahawalpur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oxford costs £150 (about 2 hours ago)