Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03298 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 796KM (Php24,125) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (41 minutes ago)