Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03521 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,045KM (Php58,068) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)